PLAY delivers you a reimagined playground to guarantee ultimate bragging rights and unforgettable memories to share over après-drinks. To start your personal LAAX adventure, simply link your keycard to the app and head up the hill. Collect all the badges, rack up skier days and climb the ranks on the leaderboard to be the king of the hill, all the while filling up your account with INSIDE points. You can redeem the points you collect for exclusive offers directly in the app. The new PLAY map summarizes the runs from your entire season for an overview of awesomeness. Now all that’s left for you to do is to place ahead of your friends on the leaderboards, day after day - easy, right?
It's best to play around on the play page to get to know it. Below is a short overview.
What are the requirements to use the Play functions.
- To record your data register your keycard under "Profile->My Keycard".
How to register your keycard
- Do you want to compete with friends or know where they are riding? In the submenu point "Manage friends" you can add friends.
- On the "Manage friends" subpage you can see friend requests and accept them.
- Use the icon on the top right of the screen to search for friends and send friend requests.
Overview of the most important functions
Once you have opened the play page, you will see your score in the top right corner. If you want to spend the points or know when they expire click on the score.
All informations about INSIDE Points
- Leaderboard: Here you can find different leaderboards to compete with friends or other guests. You can find more information about the leaderboard here
- My story: Here you can find all collected data about your season. If you want to get information about the past seasons, click on winter 2020/21 below the map and select the desired season.
- Manage friends: Here you can accept friend requests and add friends.
- My friends: On this subpage, you can see what your friends are doing and where they are riding.
This function can also help you, if your children are exploring the mountain by their own and you want to keep an eye on of where they are. You can read more about it here.
Scroll down the play page and you'll find a compilation of stats and info. Here are the different elements from top to bottom:
- Map: Here you can see your lift rides. Below some statistics about your season. Click on My Story , you will get to the subpage "My story". There you can see all your data from this season as well as from the past.
- Challenge yourself: Badges are challenges for you. Master one and you'll receive a badge and earn INSIDE points, which you can redeem for exclusive offers directly in the app.
Click on More> to get an overview of all challenges. Click on them to find out what exactly you have to do for them. Now the hunt for badges can begin, have fun mastering the challenges!
Note: Badges can be repeated, although points are only awarded for the first time.
- Leaderboard: Here you can see if you have already beaten your friends or if you need to go up the lift one more time. Click on More> to go to the Leaderboard subpage for more informations. All info about the leaderboard.
- Your friends: Here you can see what your friends are doing. Click on More to get to the subpage "Your friends", there you can also see where they are riding.