Here in LAAX you have the possibility to get tested 7 days a week. You can buy a test kit at various locations. You can then take the test comfortabely at home and hand it in to us afterwards.
What kind of test is it?
It is a PCR test (spit test). These are accepted for flights and are recognised by most countries. Please note that certain countries require a nasal PCR test.
Where can I buy the test
- Mountain railway ticket office Flims
- Mountain railway information Laax
- Riders and Signina guests can buy the test at the reception.
You can find the opening hours here.
How much does the test cost
- 110CHF: For travelling abroad (with detailed results)
- 50CHF: For your own conscience. Result is available on the Kiprosper website. (Not valid for travel abroad! )
When do I get my result
- If the test is handed in before 9 am, the result will be sent the same day. (approx. 8 pm).
- If the test is handed in after 9 am, there is a high probability that the result will be sent the next day. (approx. 8 pm).
Note: Please do not buy the test too early, as the date of purchase for the 110CHF test is also written on the result. This can lead to problems if the test result has to be not older then 48 hours.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org